Thursday 23 August 2012

30 Before 30

I have less than 5 years until I turn the big 3-0.  So I have come up with a list of 30 things that I would like to do before them.  I know that some of them are tricky and might not happen, but I'm going to give it a go.  So here they are!
  1. Go sugar free for a week
  2. Work out every day for 2 weeks Done
  3. Volunteer somewhere for a cause I care about
  4. Don't watch TV for a week (vacations don't count!)
  5. Buy a trailer
  6. Swim with dolphins
  7. Go snorkeling
  8. Go to Disney World
  9. Learn how to drive standard
  10. Go on a picnic
  11. Join a book club Done
  12. Go on a yoga retreat
  13. Redesign my blog
  14. Get to 500 blog posts
  15. Run a 5K
  16. Go to Costa Rica
  17. Have a baby Done
  18. Start my own business
  19. Learn to sew and sew something that I can wear or that I can use in my house Done
  20. Make a pie crust
  21. Read a classic novel - any classic!
  22. Get my CGA
  23. Go skiing
  24. Do a 30 days yoga challenge
  25. Road trip!
  26. Become a yoga instructor
  27. Write a book - even if it's not any good
  28. Watch Harry Potter marathon in a weekend Done
  29. Make a turkey
  30. Register on the bone marrow registry Done

2 comments:

  1. I just recently shared my 30 before 30 list on my blog. We have a few of the same ones but you have a few great ones I should add (is it okay if it's more than 30? haha)!

    ReplyDelete