Thursday 12 October 2017

Things I'm Thinking Right Now

1.  I hate making dinner and I hate cleaning up from dinner. The only part of dinner I like is the eating of dinner.

2. I can't believe I only have 3 maternity leave days left.  I picked Parker up from preschool for probably the last time this year today.  I'm hoping something crazy happens and I don't have to go to work.  Can you win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket???

3. And yet I want Parker to go to bed now just so that I don't have to listen to him ask if he can watch Paw Patrol for just a minute.

4. I went to a store today to check out a sweater I wanted to ask for for Christmas.  They only had one left and she said they wouldn't get more in.  So Merry Christmas to me! 

5. What should I do tomorrow on my third last day off with the kids that's fun?  Besides groceries.  Because that's not really fun at all.

What we did for fun yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment