Saturday 7 October 2017

Outtakes from our Eleven Month Pictures

Our little photoshoot sure was interesting this month.  I couldn't even get one picture of him laying down on the backdrop that I've used every month because the little stinker sat up and crawled away by the time I stood up, every single time.  

But, I still love all of these crazy pictures of him moving around, because that's what he's like now.  He doesn't sit still.  He loves toys, so sitting still next to blocks and a stuffed animal is just never going to happen!
 


What happens if I push this block over the edge?


It's gone!


 I brought Parker in to try to get a nice picture of the two of them together.  I should of known better.  Parker brought his apple.  Look at Cooper looking at it.  You can't keep food away from this one.


I told Parker to hug his brother.  Unfortunately he still has the apple.


So he hugs his brother, while holding the apple as far away as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment