Saturday 9 September 2017

Lions and Tigers and Bears

On Labour Day weekend, we went to the Brantford Zoo as a family.  It was something I had been meaning to do all summer and never ended up finding a day that worked for me and somebody to go with me.  Then all of a sudden I realized that Ryan could go with us on a weekend!  I get so used to doing activities during the week that Ryan doesn't always get to go places like this with us.

The Brantford Zoo is pretty small, so it really only took us a couple hours.  But it was great for a kid Parker's age.  Much more doable than the Toronto Zoo and closer for us too.

We packed a picnic lunch and ate it while watching the animal show.  We saw lions, baboons, monkeys, kangaroos, zebras, deer, tigers and more!  









No comments:

Post a Comment