Tuesday 6 June 2017

Cooper at 7 Months

I know I'm a broken record, but seriously time, just stop.  Cooper is 7 months old today and I can't even handle it.
 
Weight: I'm not sure what he weighs, I will have to get him on a digital scale in the next few days

Clothes: 6-12 months

Diapers: Size 3

Feedings: Eats about 6 times a day usually.  He can nurse pretty efficiently now and often is only about 10-15 minutes.  He can be longer, but I think he is often just soothing himself if he's sleepy.  He's still up once a night to eat, and we've had about a week long stretch this month that he was up 2 times.  Maybe a growth spurt?  But I wasn't a fan!

We also started solids this month.  He has had carrots, peas, banana, sweet potato, peanut butter, rice cereal and pears.  His favourite was carrots, which is actually what we started him on.  I feed him once a day most days, but some days it just doesn't happen.  

Sleeping: He's gotten much better at napping and typically has a morning nap around 10:30 and then an afternoon nap as well.  The timing of the afternoon nap would depend on when the morning nap happened and how long it lasted.  Still not super scheduled, they just kind of happen when they happen.

Besides getting up to eat in the night still, he still sleeps fairly well at night.  He goes to bed at like 10:30 these days and is up between 8 and 9 in the morning.  I would actually love to get him going to bed a bit earlier, but I will feed him at 8:30 and he's still wide awake until I feed him again at 9:30 or 10 and then he falls asleep.

Developmental Milestones:
-Eating solids
-Can sit for a pretty long time

We haven't conquered rolling from tummy to back yet.  Honestly he barely even tries to do it.  

Likes:
-Watching his brother is his favourite thing
-Baths
-Diaper changes
-Pipsi
-Still loves his exersaucer, he spends a lot of time there

Dislikes:
-Bottles

We are having such a fun time with Cooper.  He's full of smiles.  All you have to do is look at him and he gets a great big grin.  He's developing his little personality and is turning into a little boy right before our eyes.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment