Today I wanted to share the ways that I have used essential oils in the past couple weeks. Using oils is a bit of a lifestyle change. It's easy to get your oils and then leave them sitting on a shelf. You really have to find ways to implement them into your life that's easy. Once they become a habit, they become the first thing you reach for when you need to solve a problem!
So here are some of the really simple ways that I have used my oils lately:
- Lemon oil to clean my tub
- Lemon and On Guard spray to clean off pukey car seat straps (the joys of having children)
- Congestion roller on my sick kiddos
- On Guard Immunity roller to try to keep me healthy when I started to feel run down and sick
- Oregano on plantar's warts (gross I know, but nothing else has worked, although I do have to be cautious with Oregano so I'm taking a bit of a break from this)
- Lavender roller to help Parker sleep
- Lavender spray in the boys rooms
- Diffused Tea Tree and On Guard to kill germs from our household flu bug
- Lavender oil on dryer balls to freshen our laundry
- Easy Air (Breathe) in the tub - this would be great if you were congested, I wasn't, but it still smelled amazing!
- Lavender and Easy Air diffused at bed time to help us sleep (and help Ryan's cold)
- Tea Tree in my shampoo for eczema
- Deep Blue on my thighs after a tough leg workout (not actually a tough workout, but apparently I'm out of shape!)
- Diffuse lavender and copaiba when feeling slightly stressed and overwhelmed
- Digestion roller on my tummy for instant relief of tummy trouble
- Homemade headache roller that had peppermint, frankincense and lavender in it to combat a headache
Let me know if you want any more info on oils and I will help you if I can! I know that a lot of people are at a point where they are looking at some more natural options to use in their lives and in their homes. If you are interested in Doterra oils and their benefits, I would love to point you in the right direction. I'm also going to do a post on why I've chosen Doterra, so stay tuned!