Thursday 4 August 2016

Pregnancy Weeks 19-22

I really did mean to be blogging weekly.  But I have this problem and his name is Parker.  If I go into the office then he must follow me in and destroy everything in his path.  I was actually half way through writing this post 3 days ago and Parker crawled under my desk and turned off the power bar.  So it's just a lot easier to not go in the office.

This pregnancy is seriously flying by.  I can't believe that I'm already 23 weeks pregnant with bean #2.  I'm constantly thinking about how much time we have left, because I know how fast the past 5 months have gone and we are less than 4 months to my due date now!

19 Weeks
  • I started to have round ligament pains and thought they were contractions.  Which I then remembered I did last time as well.  But when you have a preemie I guess the thought of going into labour early is extra scary because you know that it can happen
  • Had retesting done this week for my ureaplasma and I still have it.  So now I'm not sure what the next step is.  I'm kind of tired of extra doctors appointments just to try to get rid of something that they aren't sure will actually change the outcome.  
  • Had an extra midwife appointment because of the testing.  Baby's heartbeat was 140 and I'm up 10lbs
  • Acid reflux in the afternoon and evening
  • My anatomy ultrasound is next week!

 20 Weeks

  • We had out anatomy scan.  It was really long because the ultrasound tech was a student, but she was really nice and was still really into babies so that was fun.  I was very uncomfortable after lying on my back for an hour and a half.  We haven't heard the results from the midwife yet.
  • Baby moves a lot!
  • Round ligament pain comes and goes
  • Acid reflux is getting worse
  • I'm starting to plan Parker's room so that baby can have the nursery and I'm really excited about it!

 21 Weeks

  • Not much new to report this week
  • Baby is still moving a lot
  • Round ligament pains continue, especially after activity
  • We were on holidays this week and started them off in Tobermory!

22 Weeks

  • Holidays continued this week at the cottage and camping at Inverhuron
  • Mama was tired by the end of the week, being a stay at home mom would be hard!
  • Round ligament pains are much worse when I'm active, but it was nice to finally go for some bike rides and long walks since I haven't been working out as much as I would like
  • I had some very vivid dreams this week, which I haven't had since early in my pregnancy


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment