Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

"When you CHOOSE JOY you feel good & when you feel good, you do good & when you do good it reminds others of what joy feels like & it just might inspire them to do the same." | Homegrown Hospitality

Oh December, we meet again.  It seems like just yesterday that it was Christmas and I was all pregnant and thought that I had over 2 months until we would have a new baby in the house.  (We had about a month.  Good thing I didn't know that or I would of been way more stressed.)

The next few weeks are full.  Full of activities.  Full of family and friends.  Full of Santa Claus and Santa Claus movies.  Full of shopping.  Full of laughter and eating and drinking.  

I love traditions.  We do the same things every year and I look so forward to them.  And I'm looking forward to starting our own traditions with our little family of three.  Christmas is a magical time, and it's especially magical for kids, so looking at Christmas through Parker's eyes and teaching him the joys and the meaning behind this season is what I'm looking forward to the most.

It's a busy time of year, but it's so important to step back and look at what really matters.  Don't get caught up in the rush and the hustle and bustle (although that might be tough).  Look around, watch the kids light up and the families come together.  Before we know it, it will be January.  (And nobody likes January.)  So embrace this time of year and the happiness that it brings.  I know that's what I plan on doing! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment