Sunday 24 May 2015

Parker at 4 Months

Weight: 8lbs 12 oz and 22.25 inches long

Clothes: He's in 0-3 month clothes now.  The cloth diapers have really helped to fill out the pants as otherwise they are a bit big around the waist!

Diapers:  Size 1's although he's mostly in cloth.  I had some leaking issues but have bought some bamboo inserts and they seem to be working a lot better.


Feeding:
 I feed him on demand so during the day it's usually every 2-3 hours.  But he goes 8-10 at night.  Since he's so small I try to feed him as much as possible, which sometimes feels like all the time.


Sleep: Parker sleeps through the night like a champ.  I feed him around 10 at night and he doesn't get up until 7 or 8 the next morning, sometimes even later.  He usually goes right to sleep without fussing at night. The doctor suggested I wake him around 7 so that he's not going too long, so I'm going to try that out.

Likes: His mommy.  I can bring a smile to his face if he hears me from across the room, and not going to lie, I don't mind that.  He's starting to like bath time finally and is pretty content in the tub.  Being naked!  He loves diaper changes now!

Dislikes:  It's hard to say what he dislikes, he's such a happy little guy!

Milestones:   He rolled over once a few weeks ago and then tried really hard for awhile but wasn't able to do it again.


This past month: Last week mom and Parker both had colds.  Luckily it wasn't too bad for either of us.  When his nose started running he would get unhappy, but other than that he was his normal happy self with some extra coughing and a slight fever.  

He's a very smiley boy, but I get the camera out and he gets serious.  I think he smiles at my face, so if I put a camera in front of my face he stops!


He's at a stage where he is very content and can entertain himself easily.  I can finally leave him on his mat for a bit and he just smiles at the wall and talks away to himself.  It's nice for me because sometimes I can actually do stuff while he's happy.


I feel like he has been in our lives forever and yet the past 4 months have flown by!  He brightens our days and we just love him so much!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment