Monday 4 May 2015

Life Lately

We've been pretty busy staring at this baby lately.  We don't really get up to anything exciting, but every day is exciting when you have a smiley baby!

This morning I heard him awake, so I went into his room and he saw me and just had huge smiles.  That makes every tough moment so worth it.  My baby recognizing me and being so happy to see me totally made my day.

Here's what else Parker has been up to:

Parker went out to Daddy's shop for the first time.  Dad can't wait until Parker is big enough to do activities with him!

 He hung out on the couch with Papa.  He's got his blackberry and the remote, what more could a baby need?  
I put him in his bumbo for the first time the other day.  He looks ridiculous because he's so small, but he has the neck strength to do it.  He does get kind of tired after awhile so I haven't left him in it for long.

And since he likes to be part of the party and doesn't want to be left alone, we put him in it at the table so he could be close while we were eating dinner.  He says "I don't know where that beer came from."  Poor baby, we just set stuff next to him for pictures because it looks funny and there's nothing he can do about it.
 The other day I set him down on his mat and went into the kitchen to wash a few dishes.  I was literally gone for about 2 minutes.  I came back and the little guy had rolled over.  He got stuck on his arm so he didn't look very comfortable.  So I've been trying to get him to do it again ever since.  He's gotten close a few times but hasn't been able to do it again yet.

Parker consistently sleeps through the night now.  Once in awhile he will wake up at 5 and want to eat, but then will go back to sleep for another 3 hours.  More often he will sleep from around 10-7.  I'm one happy and lucky mama! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment