Wednesday 8 April 2015

Having a Boy

My entire pregnancy I told everyone I thought I was having a girl.  To be honest, I'm not sure that I was convinced, but I think I "wanted" a girl.  

In reality I wanted a healthy baby.  But having a boy terrified me.  Boys are high energy, they are dirty and smelly, they need to be watched.  Parker will get into things that I wouldn't even dream of because I don't think like a boy.  

I call him goober sometimes because he's already a dirty boy.  Puking all over himself, me, and anyone who dares to hold him! 

But we'll figure it out along the way.  I will learn how to be a boy mom.  He will challenge me more than I can even imagine I'm sure, but I'm looking forward to it.  Because as unpredictable and stinky boys can be, they can be just as adorable and funny as well.  

Already this little face makes me smile a million times a day.  He's big into the smiles these days, and nothing is better than when your baby grins at you.  Even if it's a grin with some throw up running out of his mouth!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment