Sunday 28 December 2014

Bump Date: 31 Weeks



  • Baby is the size of a pineapple!
  • I have a midwife appointment on Monday already as we are up to biweekly appointments now
  • Labour is freaking me out.  I was doing so well and now it scares me.  Everything is more real these days.
  • Ryan and I discussed how we don't actually know how to change a diaper.  I know that we will figure it out, most people do.  I have changed diapers before but I'm actually not sure if I have changed a poopy diaper.
  • This week was Christmas!  We had an awesome Christmas full of good times with family.  I noticed how Christmas really revolves around the little people and I'm excited to add to that tiny group next year.
  • I'm still feeling so stiff all the time.  Why is that?  Maybe I need to increase my yoga!
  • Now that Christmas is over it's time for me to focus on all things baby.  We're hoping to get the shelving up in the nursery this week, I want to finish decorating and start thinking about freezer meals. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment