Wednesday 19 November 2014

Bump Date: 25 Weeks



I was a bit behind this week.  We went on a girls shopping trip on Friday and didn't get back until Sunday night.  So the bump picture was really taken at 25 weeks, 3 days.  But now I have people on my case to blog about it so I'd better get it done!


  • Baby is the size of cauliflower
  • Still feeling stretchy and sore this week, especially if I don't drink enough water
  • Acid reflux hasn't been quite as bad, or maybe I'm just getting used to it
  • The belly is definitely getting bigger, time for some more maternity shirts!  The non maternity ones are getting  a bit short in front.
  • Exercise has definitely slowed down.  I tend to get that stretching feeling more when I'm working out, so on days that I'm feeling it anyways I don't want to work out at all.  I can usually only do 20 minutes on the spin bike or elliptical before it gets too uncomfortable.  
  • Baby is still moving lots in there, but just for me.  
  • I'm looking forward to the Christmas season!  We have something on every weekend from now until Christmas, which is crazy but exciting.  It's probably good because otherwise I would be hibernating. (Which is what I will be doing in January and February.)
  • I have a midwife appointment Thursday.  I enjoy them except for the weighing myself thing.  I know I've gained weight, I don't want to know how much! (I'm going to estimate I'm at 20 pounds now.)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment