Tuesday 4 November 2014

Bump Date: 23 Weeks


Week 23 already!  Time is flying. At my one yoga class I asked the girl how far along she was and she said 23 or 24 weeks, I've lost track.  And I wondered how you could lose track.  But I caught myself this week forgetting how many weeks I was!  

And I know for non-preggo people the weeks thing is confusing, but I find the months so confusing!  So I'm pretty sure I'm 5 months pregnant, I'm now on my 6th month.  But talking in weeks involves much less thinking.


  • Baby is the size of a papaya
  • Last week was our babymoon.  We had an amazing time in Chicago with just the two of us.  We love travelling together, so adding a baby will definitely change the pace of our trips.
  • My mom and I made a crib skirt this week.  I love it and can’t wait to keep working on the nursery.
  • I’m hoping to get a lot done in November.  I already feel like Christmas will be here before we know it and not only do I have Christmas to prepare for, but a baby too!
  •  Some people who were resistant to the fact that I’m showing are finally starting to say that I look pregnant.  Thank goodness, I thought that would never happen. 
  •  I do feel smaller than I thought I would at more than halfway through my pregnancy
  • Ryan hasn’t felt any more kicks.  They aren’t consistent enough yet, but do happen frequently throughout the day.
  • Baby is almost viable.  Of course I want to make it to at least 37 weeks, but it’s nice to know that with each week the chances of survival outside of the womb increase.
  • I did a gender predictor quiz and used a predictor tool and they both said girl.  Those things are 100% correct and scientific, right?  Better start buying pink.

·      Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment