Monday 13 October 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend

For Thanksgiving, we always head up to the cottage with the whole extended family.  30 people in a cottage = madness.  But I wouldn't miss it!

There was music, games and of course food.


Grandma enjoyed some dancing.



And we all enjoyed some apple desserts.  It was apple overload!



On Sunday, everyone who was left went out for a fall walk at Inglis Falls.  20 people walking the trails!  Someone asked my mom if we came on a bus.  No, but that would have been more convenient.

 It was a beautiful day and it actually really warmed up, not like the cold fall weather that we have had lately!


 Now that my favourite holiday is over, it's definitely time to get down to this baby prepping business.  So today I'm busy trying to organize the office so that we can move everything and turn it into a nursery.  It's pretty tough to find a new home for all of your stuff in the catch all room!

I hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving, turkey dinners and time with family this weekend!

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't realize Canada's Thanksgiving was in October? Missed that little detail lol! That looks like such a great time with the whole family though. My family is slowing creeping up to about 20 people and I can't even imagine what it'll be when everyone gets married/starts having kids! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete