Wednesday 29 October 2014

Bump Date: 22 Weeks

A lot of things don't really change week to week so I thought I would switch up the format to make it a bit more interesting!
  • Next midwife appointment is November 20
  • The midwife finally called on Tuesday with the results of our anatomy scans (my appointment was Thursday so they only saved me a couple days of stress).  Baby looks great with no apparent abnormalities!  My placenta is fairly close to my cervix, which can cause problems during labour, but they say it usually moves.  So back for ultrasound #6 at 28 weeks to check on it
  •  Still feeling good besides the reflux
  • Although I'm over the half way mark, I officially feel like I'm halfway now.  You don't actually know you're pregnant for the first 4 weeks, so that's the easy part.  So I have known that I am pregnant for 18 weeks and I have 18 weeks left.  
  •  People still don’t think I look pregnant, I still think I look huge
  • People might think I'm not pregnant because unfortunately I'm not really all bump like I had hoped.  I don't think my butt or legs are much bigger, but I've definitely grown a bit sideways as well as growing out.
  •  Baby is moving frequently now
  •  I’m up 15 pounds…I’m thinking that sticking to 25 pounds isn’t going to happen for me
  •  The nursery is partially set up.  The room is teeny tiny so it was a bit stressful.  We don’t have the glider yet so I’m just hoping that everything fits when we get that (if we get it as Babies R Us doesn’t have it in stock)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment