Thursday 2 October 2014

Bump Date: 18 Weeks

This week has been madness, which is why I'm 19 weeks tomorrow and am just posting 18 weeks.  

What Fruit are you? A Sweet Potato
Next appointment:  Ultrasound on October 10!
Gender:  Currently, I’m feeling boy.  It’s back and forth!
Total weight gain/loss:  10 pounds, yikes.
Exercise: Still trying to exercise when I can and not use my pregnancy laziness as an excuse! 
Stretch marks:  Nothing yet
Maternity clothes:  Only maternity pants.  It’s not worth it to try to fit into anything else.  I can still wear a lot of my regular shirts though.
Symptoms:  Acid reflux still going strong.  It’s pretty much daily, and after dinner, but can happen any time depending on the food that I eat.
Movement:  Nothing yet.  Come on baby, move!
What I miss:  Being skinny.  This is totally worth it, but sometimes it’s tough to gain this much weight because it’s hard to know what’s baby and what’s just me.  And has it all been necessary or am I just indulging more than I should be.  (Probably the indulging part...)
What I'm looking forward to:  Our ultrasound.  I can’t wait! 
Best moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat again at my midwife appointment.  It’s always a great reassurance!

I had all these fantastic plans for how we would have nothing to do this fall and could organize our house and clean out the babies room and get it ready for the nursery.  Ya none of that has happened yet.  Oh well, we have 5 months to go, hopefully we find the time eventually...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment