Saturday 6 September 2014

14 Week Bump Date

Almost caught up.  I was 14 weeks on August 29.  When I edited this picture I put on it that I was 17 weeks....not quite.  I guess I'm a little bit eager here.



What Fruit are you? A peach I think.  Who knows…
Next appointment:  18 weeks
Gender: I’m thinking girl because of it’s position in the uterus and a fast heartbeat.  My grandma told me boy because my bum is big…thanks Grandma, it’s always been that size!
Total weight gain/loss:  4 lbs
Exercise:  We went camping last weekend and did a lot of biking and hiking.  Also did some weights and burned those legs!
Maternity clothes:  Not needed yet…
Symptoms:  Boobs, but not as bad as before.  A few moments of nausea, which surprised me, I thought that was gone.
What I miss:  Being able to work out like I used to, but that’s probably just because I’m feeling a tad chubby these days.  My mom says it's bump, I say it's bloat/a food baby, who knows.
What I'm loving:  That it’s public!  No more secrets!
What I'm looking forward to: Spending Labour Day Weekend at the cottage! 
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies heartbeat at my midwife appointment this week.  As we are 14 weeks, we are pretty much in the clear for miscarriage (although of course anything could happen) but it’s such a huge relief!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I loved hearing the heartbeat at every appointment! You look so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete