Wednesday 23 July 2014

Currently

I've never done a currently post, but now seems like a good time to try it out. 

Currently....
Reading - The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith - It's fantastic although not really a quick read 
Writing - This blog post...
Listening - To Sing by Ed Sheeran, over and over again...
Thinking - That I'm excited to eat Pad Thai tonight for dinner, and that's the only thing that will get me through my day
Smelling - Whatever Axe Ryan just sprayed on himself.  It's fine once it's on but it makes my house stink!
Eating - Oatmeal with blueberries and maple syrup
Wearing - A housecoat.  I generally get dressed about 2 minutes before I have to leave for work!
Wondering - Why no matter how much I blow my nose it doesn't really seem like I've accomplished anything
Download / By Nick West
Just because it's pretty....
Allieology
Photobucket

1 comment:


  1. Found you on the link-up...I swear I am going through the same thing with my nose!! It's been like 3 weeks and the snot will not dry up!!!!

    Brianna
    http://keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete