Sunday 8 June 2014

Summer Reading List

Ryan said to me this morning that I don't blog anymore.  I guess last week I just had nothing to say and didn't want to force it.  But the truth is, when I do blog I really do enjoy it.  I love the creativity that it provides me with and being able to share my thoughts with others.  I like that it forces me to think about my life in a different way than you usually do, to see the good in things because nobody wants to blog about the negatives.

Apparently summer is here!  So with summer, comes lots of summer reading (hopefully).  Beach reading, cottage reading, camping reading....I'm hoping to have time for all of it.  And I have quite the list of summer reading options that I hope to get through.
All the book lovers

Crossed & Reached by Allie Condie

Another young adult dystopian series.  I recently finished the first book - Matched and so obviously I need to read the other two.  This is easy reading, so perfect for the summer when you just want to chill out and enjoy a book.

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith aka J.K. Rowling

I've heard better things about this than The Casual Vacancy so I'm hopeful.  Plus my brother has this book and just finished it, so now it's my turn.

Where We Belong - Emily Giffin

Yes this isn't her most recent book, but I actually haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.  Emily Giffin writes the most perfect Chick Lit books, which again are perfect for summer!  Easy to read and just enjoyable.

The One & Only - Emily Giffin

This is Emily Giffin's most recent book.  And lucky for me, my sister splurged and bought it, so now I have a copy I can borrow.

The Fault in our Stars - John Green

I haven't read this yet and have heard good things about the movie.  Even though the ending has been spoiled for me I still want to read this book before I see the movie.



Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment