Monday 14 April 2014

Female Fight Club

This weekend we had a bachelorette party for my friend Jacqui who is getting married in two short weeks.  So of course, we did what any good friends would do, we had a female fight club.  We greased up and then surprise, we beat the shit out of her. 

Ok that didn't happen.  That would have been weird.  But the end result for how Jacqui was feeling might have been the same.

On Saturday morning we were all like this:


We contained our excitement and the first stop was breakfast.


The second stop was a winery.  No bachelorette is complete without a wine tasting! (Well that's my opinion.)  There is this one little winery close to Blue Mountain that we went to for my friend Michaela's bachelorette, and we had such a great time that they decided to go back.  


It's one of those wineries where every wine they bring out is delicious (I have been to the opposite where there isn't one wine that you want to purchase).  This made the purchase decision very difficult!  


Then it was off to Blue Mountain for the night.  It actually seemed to me like the weekend was more about eating than drinking.  We had three huge meals on Saturday and I think I'm still kind of full from it!  

I'm really not much of a drinker (shocker! my friends say).  But they always try to get me ridiculously intoxicated anyways.  They failed.  I win.  But I did drink an entire Caeser for the first time.  It wasn't bad, but wine is still my drink of choice.  


Oh and then it was gifts.  What could this be that she's opening? Any guesses?


Why it's a dickie sipper of course!  Aka a drink holder shaped as a penis.  Just what every bride needs an not awkward at all to drink out of.  Somebody put some straws in my purse that had little penis' around them and I get home and Ryan says "Is that a penis on that straw?"  Yes, yes it is....


What followed was a bit of drinking, dinner and hanging out at a bar in the Blue Mountain village, all of which I have no record on because it was time for the big camera to go away.  And I wore a dress and heels and I have no photographic evidence, which is upsetting.

And then the next morning we were all like:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment