Monday 23 December 2013

The 11th Day of Christmas: A Non-Parade Party

The last Sunday before Christmas is supposed to be our town's Santa Clause parade.  Because our house is right on the parade route, everyone comes over to watch the parade followed by a party.  However, for the first time ever, due to the ice storm, the parade was cancelled.  Sad face.
 
We decided to still have some people over as I had baked cookies and made chili and I didn't want to eat it all myself.
 Oh and we wear Christmas sweaters.  And no I don't have a picture of me in my awesome  t-shirt and turtleneck.
 
 We didn't have any power for about 4 hours of the party, but that was fine. 

Here is my dad's float, that him, my uncle and Ryan spent all day Saturday working on.  And now nobody will ever see it.  Except for all of you.

Oh well, there's always next year.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment