Sunday 24 November 2013

Saturday Night

Picture This. 

The ground covered in snow outside.  Candles lit.  Lying on the couch covered by a warm quilt.  Hot chocolate in hand.  And The Holiday on my TV.
reality tv (1252) Animated Gif on Giphy
{via}
That my friends, was my Saturday night.  And it's right up there with the best nights of my entire life.

graham simpkins the holiday gif
{via}

Well thanks Jude Law.  But if these girls can go on two week vacations by themselves over Christmas, I'm pretty sure that I can kick my husband out of the house and watch a chick flick with myself.  (Ok I didn't kick him out of the house, he had a party to go to and I will always choose a night by myself over a party.)

Anyways, now that I have watched my first "Christmas" movie, I'm really feeling like Christmas.  So it may be time to decorate my house.  I told Ryan that I was going to decorate and he said no, because it's not December 1.  But it's November 24, so it's exactly one month until Christmas eve, so I would say that if you want to decorate now, that wouldn't be a holiday violation.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment