Wednesday 13 November 2013

Christmas Shopping

I've been a little MIA lately.  I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm also not going to apologize for it.  

Did you know that there are 41 days until Christmas?  When I went on the Christmas Countdown website, I was expecting it to say 60.  Not so much.  Good thing I got my Christmas shopping started this past weekend.

Unfortunately I have no pictures to document this, but I promise it happened.  Every year, my mom, sister, aunt, cousin and myself travel across the border to Buffalo to do some shopping.  Usually we go the weekend before black Friday, but this year that didn't work.  It was a bit early to Christmas shop I thought, and that's probably why I bought more for myself than I usually do, and fewer Christmas gifts.  But part of the reason that we do this is because it's just a fun girls weekend.  We shop, we eat out, we hang out in the hot tub.  It's just one of those traditions.

Despite my lack of motivation, I still got a pretty good start on my shopping, so I'm happy about that.  Which is good, because we all know how busy the Christmas season can get, and sometimes shopping seems to be difficult. But I love this season, and despite my hatred of the snow that we have on the ground right now, I'm really excited that Christmas is coming!  (But for those of you like my neighbour who put your tree up on November 1, that's too early!)

Is it bad that I wanna skip Halloween festivities tonight and go Christmas shopping??
So true

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment