Tuesday 5 November 2013

2 Years

2 years ago today was one of the best days of my life.  I know that in the grand scheme of things, 2 years is nothing, but it kind of feels like we have been doing this forever and yet part of me feels like it was just yesterday.

It still amazes me how little we fight.  It's pretty much smooth sailing (as long as you don't steal food off my plate).

As much as our marriage is just about the two of us, it's about our families too.  They make us who we are.  I'm lucky that Ryan gets along so well with my family.  I'm lucky that Ryan's family has always been so welcoming to me.  We're both lucky that our parents have given us fantastic examples of marriage. 

But mostly I'm lucky that Ryan chose me.  I'm lucky that he takes care of me, and does blue jobs and does the gardening because I hate it.  I'm lucky that he's so handy and can do pretty much any household task that I can think up.  I'm lucky that he doesn't take away my TV because I know that the Real Housewives drive him crazy.  I'm lucky that he knows how to cook.  I'm lucky that he likes to travel with me and that we always have a good time together and never get sick of each other.  I'm lucky that he was raised to be respectful and that he treats me well.  I'm just lucky.

Happy 2nd Anniversary Fella.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky but so is he. So happy that you are happy. What a great day it was 2 years ago. A beautiful warm November day. Happy Anniversary baby girl.

    ReplyDelete