Friday 11 October 2013

I'm Wearing Yoga Pants This Weekend

This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is probably my favourite holiday because it is all about the food.  No distractions like gifts or anything, just delicious food.

I have been trying so hard to eat healthy and cut down on desserts and this week has not been good for my waistline.  But there is no point in trying to care now because I'm heading into a weekend of turkey, stuffing and pie, oh my!  Hence the yoga pants.  Jeans will just make me feel bad about myself.
thanksgiving-ecard-someecards
{via}
Every thanksgiving, my family heads up to the cottage for a family dinner.  Every year the family seems to grow whether it's by the addition of significant others or children.  This year there will be approximately 28 of us I think.  It's insanity.


{via}
But despite the nut house that our cottage becomes when we all get there at the same time, I wouldn't miss it for the world.  

{via}
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This makes me laugh because everyone in my family made fun of me last Thanksgiving for wearing leggings instead of real pants... glad I'm not the only one who has her priorities in order!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I am wearing yoga pants this weekend too! Have fun with your family! 28 people at Thanksgiving calls for lots of food! Enjoy your weekend and don't sweat it about the food, eat modest portions, and maybe get the family to take a nice long walk together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yoga pants, good idea....I think I will pack mine too.

    ReplyDelete