Wednesday 4 September 2013

3 Months: What Would You Do?

Today's prompt for Blogtember is: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

How many people are going to say travel for today's prompt?  Probably 90% of them.  And as much as I wanted to avoid this, realistically if I had three months and money wasn't an object, it is probably what I would do. 

But, I'm not sure that a busy trip with 15 destinations is what I would want.  Maybe I would go to France for the entire three months.  I have tried so many times to learn French without success.  What's one more shot at it? 
To see and be under the Eiffel Tower, Paris.. hopefully in this lifetime.
{via pinterest}

Maybe I would go to Costa Rica for a month and just write.  I would really love to write a book.  I don't have an idea for what this book would be about yet, but I'm working on it.
{via} Who wouldn't be inspired while living in a tree house?
Or maybe I would just try to accomplish things on my 30 before 30 list.  If you have three months off, why not try to do everything that you want to do?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment