Thursday 5 September 2013

Some Advice, I Guess

It's day 3 of Blogtember, and today I'm supposed to: Pass on some useful advice that you received and always remembered.

I can't for the life of me think of any specific advice that I have received.  I know, that's terrible.  I have received tons of advice throughout my life and now I'm just drawing a huge blank.  But there is this one quote that I remember.  I don't know where I got it from, but it has always stuck with me.

Our pain is what makes us real.

This is just something that you can think about.  When you are going through something difficult and saying why me?  Why did this happen?  If life was all rainbows and butterflies, we would have no feelings.  When you think about it, perfection wouldn't be much fun.  Painful and difficult times make us realize and enjoy when life is good.  You can of course just hope that those hard times are few and far between. 

{via}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment