Monday 19 August 2013

Things You Should Know





I have seen this on a bunch of blogs, but I am specifically taking it from Kisses & Croissants.  It's always a good idea to let people know a bit more about myself.

1. Which blog are you in love with that you only found out about recently?
This is funny because it's actually Patricia's blog, Kisses & Croissants!  I just find all of her posts really interesting, none of the fluff posts (that I am guilty of).  She always has an interesting topic to write about.  Plus I just love hearing about France.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Originally I started blogging because we bought a new house and had to renovate the whole thing.  It was supposed to be a DIY blog!  I wanted everyone to be able to see our progress.  Then I realized that some things progressed to quickly and I couldn't keep up and then things progressed too slowly and I didn't have anything to write about.  Plus I just wanted to write whatever I felt like sometimes.  So it turned into more of a lifestyle blog.
3. One goal you would like to achieve before 2014
My final CGA course is coming up in September.  If I pass this, then I'm done school forever.  (Haha I will probably never be done).  But this will be a huge accomplishment so I'm really looking forward to that.
4. What is your biggest struggle in life?
Being content.  I think this is something that a lot of people can relate to.  I'm actually fairly content right now.  It seems that so often you are just waiting for that next phase in life instead of really enjoying the moment that you are in.
Beauty in unexpected places. {via}
5. What hobby would you love to pick up?
I would like to improve my photography.  I'm already interested in it, but I'm just not that good most of the time.  So that's something that I would like to find more time for.
6. Tell us something we may not know about you
I registered for a donkey when I got married.  As a joke!  Eventually I had to take it off because I was seriously afraid that my uncle was going to get me one.

And if anyone else wants to play along, here are some questions for you.  If you don't have a blog, or just want to answer one question, answer in the comments!  (This means you all of my secret family and friend readers).
 
1. If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?
2. If you could quit your job and move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. Who do you look up to in life?
4. What's your guilty pleasure?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What's your favourite blog and why?
7. What is something that scares you?
8. What is your favourite book of all time?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment