Wednesday 28 August 2013

My End of Summer Goals

Summer is coming to an end.  Summer is so busy that there is usually no time for new goals.  I told myself I was going to spend more time learning photography this summer.  That didn't happen.  So now that it's almost fall, I feel that it's a good time to re-evaluate my goals. 

1.  Work hard on my final CGA course
This will take up a lot of my time this fall.  Lucky for me it's another course where I get to write papers, and although it's a lot of work, I like to write papers.  I'm weird like that.  I guess since I blog it should come as no surprise that I kind of like to write.

2.  Celebrate our 2nd anniversary
I'm thinking that this will be something low key this year.  Last year we went away for the weekend.  Maybe this year we will just do a nice dinner and a fun activity.  A murder mystery dinner perhaps?
 

3.  Sew my bathroom curtains
I have been procrastinating.  Since March.  That's bad.

4.  Paint the basement.
It's colgate green and I would prefer it to not be colgate green.  I would also like to hang my gallery wall and some shelves.  Make it pretty!

5.  Continue eating healthy and try new workouts
I have been pretty good with the reducing sugar.  I would like to keep it this way.  No sugary snacks at work and no dessert every night after dinner.  Treats should be occasional, not daily.  I also have been doing the 30 Day Shred, which is coming to a close.  In September I am participating in The Workout Mama's boot camp and I would like to add my own workouts to that as well.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment