Monday 26 August 2013

Mean Girls: The Most Favourite Blog Movie Ever

Have you ever noticed all of the Mean Girl references out there in blogland?  As a Mean Girls fan, I love it!  They always make me smile.  My friends and I used to be Mean Girls addicts, and apparently a lot of other girls out there were too.  Oh Lindsay Lohan, what has happened to you when you clearly had everything going for you....

Mean girls movies and series
{via}
I'm still trying to make fetch happen....

Mean girls movies and series
{via}
This is said so often by my friends and I that sometimes I forget that it's from Mean Girls.
 

{via}
This is definitely a blogging fave.  Bloggers love this quote!

{via}
I use this one all the time. It applies to more situations than you would think.

And my personal fave Mean Girls quote....the term ESP is never used, it's always ESPN.

Did any or all of those make you smile?  We could be friends.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment