Wednesday 31 July 2013

TV Time in the Summer

It drives Ryan nuts how much TV I watch.  But I can't help it, it's just the way that I am.  I don't have outdoor activities like he does.  He probably wishes I would spend my TV time actually putting away all of the clean laundry....I mean I don't have 4 hampers full of clean laundry waiting to be put away!

This summer I have actually found that my TV schedule is fuller than usual.  That's probably not a good thing.  Of course Big Brother is one of my favourites and it always takes up three nights a week. 

My biggest issue is that everything is on Monday nights.  5 hours of TV.  Don't worry, I don't watch it all, I tape some of them to watch later.

So I start out my Monday nights with Under the Dome.  I missed the first episode but have gotten totally into this show.  I can't wait to find out what they do when they run out of food!

Then of course, there is The Amazing Race Canada.  I think that they are doing a great job with this, and it doesn't seem cheesy like a lot of Canadian TV.  Canada is really stepping up their game with their reality TV shows!
{via}

I think that my favourite show at the moment is Mistresses.  I have said that I would watch this even if it was on in the fall and I had to choose it over some of the other shows that I watch.  It's kind of a cross between Sex and the City and Desperate Housewives.  And that right there is a good combination. 

My other go to shows are The Real Housewives of Orange County, The Challenge: Rivals II and Kendra on Top (hides head in shame).  Nothing like watching other people's train wrecks for your own enjoyment!  But seriously, can Diem and CT just get married already?

{via}

It looks like the trend here is reality.  I don't know why I can't quit you reality TV.
Something I would never say....{via}
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha,,
    i'm so the opposite of you. i rarely watch tv. it's like 2 hours in a month for average? to be honest, i haven't watched tv since october, i think. sometimes i look at it for 10 minutes then turn it off.

    ReplyDelete