Sunday 12 May 2013

Missing

Today's Blog Every Day in May challenge is to describe something that you miss.  I guess you shouldn't really miss a time in your life too much, because you are where you need to be in life.  I kind of miss University, but I don't still wish I was there.  Some days it would be great to be back but would I still like to be in school full time?  No. 

Do I miss high school?  Most definitely not. 

Do I miss when Ryan and I were dating or engaged?  No.  Being married is much better than that.

So I guess there isn't really a time that I miss. 

I still miss my dog, Opie.  It's been almost a year that he's been gone, so I feel silly saying that.  But there are still some days when I'm driving (so much to think about during an hour commute), when I just think to myself that I miss him so much. 

 He was just a dog, I know, but he was part of the family for 11 years.  He grew up with us, he got us through so much.  A dog is always there for you and he was there for me through high school and University, on my wedding day and during a lot of important stages in my life.  And he was a good dog. 

So that's that.  I don't know what else to say, except that I wish he was still around.  Maybe he could teach Oliver a thing or two about being a good dog and not playing on the road.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment