Sunday 26 May 2013

Life Lessons from Amanda Bynes



Amanda Bynes is the new Lindsay Lohan and so there is just so much that we can learn from her. 

1. Don't toss a bong out your apartment window.
I feel that this is obvious, but I guess some people need to be told.

2. Don't tweet your crazy
Be a little bit mysterious and hold onto some of your crazy

3. Googling yourself is not appropriate ID
If it was, every time I went to the airport, I would just google my blog.  See?  This is my blog, that's me.  I don't think they would go for it.
Amanda Bynes debuts new hair.
Would you let this girl board a plane?  I wouldn't {via}

4. Don't shave your head.
I thought that we already learnt this from Britney?  I suppose it turned out alright for Miley so maybe Amanda thought it would work out for her too.

5.  If you have shaved your head, don't wear this wig to your court appearance.
I don't even know what to say about this.  What was she thinking? 
Actress Amanda Bynes appeared in a Manhattan courtoom Friday, but made no allegations of sexual assault at the time.
{via}

6.  Don't call 911 when the cops are already at your house to arrest you.
Calling 911 on the cops.  That's a new one.  I don't know what you would plan on accomplishing by doing this.  Hoping that more cops would come arrest the cops that are trying to arrest you?  I don't even know.

6 is an odd number to end at, so that's pretty annoying.  I'm sure Amanda isn't done teaching us.  I'm starting to think that she wasn't acting on The Amanda Show and that she really does have that many personalities. 


{via}
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha she's so screwed for life. Where would we be without screw-ups like her and Lindsay Lohan?

    ReplyDelete