Tuesday 28 May 2013

Busy Weekend, Lazy Blogger

Prior to this past weekend, I thought that I would be blogging up a storm this week with all of the weekend activities!  Now I'm just not feeling it though. 

It was a good weekend.  We started it off with a surprise 60th birthday for Ryan's mom.  I forgot to bring my camera, doh.  But it was a nice party and it was good to see all of his parents friends since we don't get to see them very often.  They are a fun group of people!  The tables seemed to turn as we left the party at 10 because we were tired and they were all still having a great time!


Saturday night was the Canadian wedding reception for the destination wedding that we went to back in April.  Everyone had a lot of fun.  You know Ryan had a good time when he sleeps until 9:30 the next morning...Usually no matter what happens the night before Ryan is up by 7:00 at the latest on Saturday and Sundays.

Sunday was fairly low key, but Sunday night we went out for dinner for my brother's 21st birthday.  Little ginge is growing up so fast. 

So there's my weekend in a nutshell.  Needless to say, I'm exhausted from all of the activities.  The end.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is a nice weekend. The picture looks like the dog is liking the cake:)
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he was trying to lick the cake but didn't succeed...

      Delete