Monday 1 April 2013

Carrie

{via}
Last week I went to the Carrie Underwood concert with some girls for my cousin's 30th birthday.  

If I gained nothing else from the experience, she has pushed me to work harder on my legs.  Hers are just fantastic...

{via}
 But anyways on to the concert.  Carrie puts on a good show.  She sounds just as amazing live as she does on her CD.  If I didn't know better I would think she was lip syncing.  Clearly she won American Idol for a reason.

My favourite parts of the show is when she sang Remind Me, and they had a pre-recorded Brad Paisley on the screen next to her singing his part.  It was pretty neat.  The grand finale (also known as an encore) was Blown Away and I think that it really did blow everyone away.  Wow that was cheesy of me.  They had wing and confetti like paper blowing all over the place though.  It looked awesome.

Just to prove that I was actually there, here is one picture that I took.  As soon as I took the first picture, I really regretted not having my good camera.  Who knows if it would have made a difference though.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment