Tuesday 8 January 2013

Penny Can!

The new Cougar Town starts tonight!  Which would be pretty exciting, except for that I don't get that station anymore.  Apparently it has moved to TBS and despite the fact that we get approximately 7546 television stations, that is not one of them.  What's with that Bell Canada?   (Random fact: sometimes my blogger does this weird thing where it kind of centres my paragraph and I can't figure out why.  It's frustrating.)

I don't know what it is that I like so much about Cougar Town.  I think it's partially that Scrubs actors are frequently a part of this show and I miss Scrubs.  The best episode was when Zach Braff unexpectedly showed up.  It warmed my heart and made me smile.
Photo: "I've never been to Ohio but I like this shirt because the "Os" frame my boobs perfectly and it says hi in the middle"
"I've never been to Ohio but I like this shirt because the "Os" frame my boobs perfectly and it says hi in the middle"
They all seem to have so much fun.  I kind of wish I was part of the cul de sac crew.  Do any of them work?  I don't think so, they just drink wine out of Big Carl (R.I.P.) and have a good time and play penny can as much as possible.  Sometimes I yell out Penny Can!!! just for fun.  No but really, between that and singing the New Girl theme song it's an issue.
                       


Maybe I will just pour myself a glass of wine and make Ryan play penny can with me. 

Update: My mom just informed me that apparently we still get it on Wednesday nights.  Thank goodness because I really didn't want to shell out $40 when it came out on dvd!
Photobucket

1 comment: