Friday 21 December 2012

Apocalypse Now

So I'm still here this morning.  Does that mean that the end of the world didn't happen?  Or are the fire balls gonna come later in the day?  Actually, since it's winter, I feel like the end of the world is gonna be more The Day After Tomorrow Style.


You know, all snow storms and rushing water.  Yikes.  I hope not, I have an hour commute.

This is where being a Christian comes in handy.  I'm gonna get all religious here, which is something that I don't usually do on the blog, but I'm pretty sure that Jesus said he would come back when we are least expecting it.  Well everyone is expecting the world to end today, so I'm pretty sure this won't be the day.  Maybe we all ruined his plans by figuring out the Mayan calendar and then he had to pick a new date? 

I absolutely believe the end of the world is coming.  Every day we are closer.  Look at the storms and earthquakes and tsunamis that we have had lately.  I feel like they are an indication that it is coming.  But for all I know it could still be 1000 years away.  So with that said, I guess I better not call in sick today right? 

As Britney says, "keep on dancing til the world ends"

Britney Spears
{via}
It's gonna be a party in my cubicle today.  Haha, let's be real, I'm an accountant, no it won't be.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I agree with ya. A: I believe that only God has the day & time that He will come back. No ONE else knows. and B: I wouldn't terribly mind if it was today anyways. ;)

    Who says accountants can't party in their cubicles? Play that Britney! LOL

    ReplyDelete