Thursday 22 November 2012

Thoughts on a Thursday

1.  Is it Friday yet?

2.  The Bachelor Canada

I'm going to talk about the ending here, you were warned.  (Also known as a spoiler alert.)

Well Canadian Bachelor production, you got us.  Was I the only one who thought that they were terrible at this TV thing and had just made it really obvious that it was Whitney the entire season?  I'm glad it's not.  Especially after that horrid hometown date.  I don't think I have ever seen a bachelorette who was more awkward when meeting the parents.  Like I'm a shy girl, but even I wouldn't behave that way.

So anyways, I'm happy for Brad and Bianka.  I hope it works out, but I'm not counting on it either.  They do seem good together from the moments behind the scenes that they show.  And they call each other cheeseburger.  That's kinda cute, I guess.
{via}
3.  Christmas Music

I listened to it on the drive home yesterday.  It kind of seemed out of place because it was 10 degrees and there was no snow.  But I have to get in the spirit!  I need to get motivated to put up some decorations in my house.

{via} Are you ready?
4.  American Thanksgiving

I am not thankful that you have completely ruined my television schedule tonight.  I recommend also that you move your Thanksgiving to October like us.  Then all your Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating doesn't get all intermingled.  I don't know how you do it. 

That is all.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment