Monday 26 November 2012

Sick/Studying

I spent this weekend studying, Ryan spent it sick.  I don't know which was worse.  On the bright side, he seems to be feeling better, and at 1pm next Saturday, this exam will be finished.  Believe it or not, I did capture a few pictures from the weekend. 


Oh Hey There Winter!

"Just airing out my junk, mom.  What's it to you?"

My life

Ryan's life - On the couch with the kitten and a warm quilt

Here's the first and last time you will hear this, I'm actually kind of looking forward to cleaning my house.  It's a disaster because I have been trying to put as much time into studying as I can.  Next weekend though house, I promise I will take care of you.  I don't actually promise though because I might change my mind.  We will see.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Glad he's feeling better now! And I hope you'll soon be done studying!

    ReplyDelete