Friday 9 November 2012

Our Wedding: The Boys

The morning of our wedding, Ryan did what any groom would do, he took a load of garbage to the dump.  Oh, that's not normal?  Well that's normal for us!

Then he headed to his best man's house (which was about a block away) to prepare for the day ahead.  They got ready there because Ryan's house at the time was 800 square feet, so a bigger house just made more sense.  And my very talented brother in law agreed to take pictures of the guys getting ready so that the photographer could focus his attention on us girls!

"Ryan make sure you wear black socks" Kaileigh said before the wedding.  He did end up changing into black socks. 

 I loved the groomsmen's ties.  I want to buy one for Ryan.
 But Ryan didn't even get to wear one of those ties.  I wanted him to be different and to match me.
 What a handsome bunch, eh!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so a bigger house just made more sense. And my very talented brother in law agreed to take pictures. mother of the groom songs

    ReplyDelete