Monday 19 November 2012

Buffalo!

I have one blackberry pic for you of my weekend.  That's all we had time for.  This weekend was our annual Buffalo Christmas shopping trip!  And wow are blackberry pictures low quality.  I don't want to hear anything from you iPhone people, I love my blackberry!

Every year, I head to Buffalo with my mom, sister, aunt and cousin.  This year my other cousin's girlfriend came along as well.  We try to do as much Christmas shopping as possible and usually get something for ourselves as well.  I spent a lot of money, but unfortunately I don't feel that I bought enough gifts. So I have much more work to do before Christmas.

But like usual, we had a great time.  It's so nice to get away for a weekend with a group of girls, and we always have a great time.

It has also become a tradition to see the latest Twilight instalment while we are there, because they seem to always come out the weekend we are there, or the weekend before.  This year was no exception.  Breaking Dawn part 2 had to be seen!  And although it started kind of slow, it was phenomenal.  I don't know what we will do next year.  I will have to get my sister started on the Hunger Games so that we can go see Catching Fire.
{via}

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! Sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Christmas presents! I'm trying to get all mine done on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. And I LOVED Twilight! The movies definitely got better as they went on.

    ReplyDelete