Monday 29 October 2012

When the Husband's Away....

I didn't exactly play.  Why did I think that I could read 2 modules and complete 2 assignments for my tax course?  It just wasn't going to happen.  I did get 1.5 modules and 1.a little bit assignments done though, so I can't be too upset with myself.  But if I want to go away for our anniversary next weekend (not if I want to, we are going, so it's not an option), I need to get my butt in gear.

Oh ya, so Ryan went to Penn State this weekend.  The happiest place on earth I've heard.  Well now that Sandusky isn't there anymore.  Too soon?  So I had the house to myself.  Just me and my cat, and the dog for a little while.  And I'm not going to lie, I love having the house to myself once in awhile. 

I did get dressed both days (because I actually had events to attend) so I'm not a total lost cause.  And I reignited my love for Edward Cullen by watching Twilight and New Moon.  I need to prepare for November 17th for the finale of the series!
We found a little jacket for Oliver that has been passed down from puppies of the past (oh so sad).  The poor little guy has zero body fat so he goes outside and just shivers away.  Unfortunately he looked like a goof ball and it was a bit too big.  We hope he will grow into it.  And if you are wondering, my camera is hazy because I left it in my car, oops!  And my family doesn't live in a bubble, they are just redoing the kitchen.

So that was my weekend. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen the most recent of the Twilight movies. I saw the others and read all the books, but I just haven't gotten around to this one. I'd still like to, though. Might be tough though since I live with three boys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't have time to finish your assignments but you had time to watch not just one but two movies...? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete