Tuesday 2 October 2012

A Review of the Best Wine in the World

Flat Rock Twisted
So as I said yesterday, at my bachelorette party, we did some wine tasting and touring.  I usually try to buy at least one bottle when I go to a winery.  Flat Rock was the most beautiful winery and had amazing wine.  I ended up purchasing the 2009 Twisted.  It's a blend of Gerwurztraminer, Riesling and Chardonnay.  Then I forgot about it until this summer.

I brought the bottle up to the cottage on the labour day weekend.  I like to have an opportunity to enjoy good wine.  OMG this wine was like a melody in my mouth.  (I don't even know what that means).  It was literally the best drink I had every drank.  The perfect blend of sweet but not too sweet. 

So this weekend, I found it at the liquor store in Toronto.  It sells for $16.95.  That is about $6.95 more than what I would usually spend on a bottle of wine, but it is worth every penny.  This is the first wine that has ever made me say that! They are out of the 2009 blend, so I had to buy the 2010.  I sure do hope it's just as tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment