Friday 31 August 2012

TGIF

Speaking of TGIF, I wish that Full House and Boy Meets World were on TV tonight.  And perhaps something with the Olsen Twins.  And Sabrina the Teenage Witch.  Ahhhh yes.  (Did I ever tell you that originally Pipsi was going to be named Topanga?  Well she was.  Next pet is already named).
{via}

Instead, I plan to be heading up to the cottage for one last shot at summer.  I'm ditchin' the hubby (I never call him that, some people can pull it off, I can't, I will never do it again), who would rather stay home and cut the lawn.  Really though.  He loves it.
So here's hoping that Hurricane Isaac doesn't bring that rain up here to Canada and we get a nice weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever say "hubby." it was one of those things my mom did that drove me crazy that I hope to never do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Wanted to let you know you won the group giveaway on my blog from a few weeks ago! Send me an email at thedailytay@gmail.com so I can tell ya how to get your loot!

    ReplyDelete