Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sometimes & Always

Sometimes I don't really think about my posts ahead of time and then it's Tuesday morning and I've got nothing

Always I know that I don't have to post everyday, but I'm challenging myself to post as much as possible

Sometimes I have weekends where we don't have many plans

Always Those weekends are my favourite



Highlight of my weekend - falling asleep during Scream 4

Sometimes My kitten still plays with my head in the middle of the night

Always I love her, but I kick her out of the room. A girls gotta sleep


How can you be mad at that face?

Sometimes I wish there was more money in the bank so that I could decorate my little heart out (and maybe go to Costa Rica)

Always I know that we are just starting out, and life wouldn't be as interesting if we could just buy whatever we wanted

3 comments:

  1. @ least you dont think of post before! I do & yet I still do not do them until day of lol! Is that bad? Oh & even at times I am sometimes late because life can be crazy...shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite weekends are the ones where we don't have many plans too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is absolutely no way you could get mad at that adorable kitty! Totally jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete