Wednesday 29 August 2012

Love It/Hate It #3

Love It: The Vampire Diaries
I can't stop watching.  I'm hoping to be all caught up by the time season 4 starts.  Which is mid-October, so I should be good.  I need something to distract me from studying tax. 

Hate It: 1 more weekend of summer
Here's hoping for warm weather in September.  Let's extend summer as long as possible.  I feel like I haven't had time to enjoy it enough yet.

Love It: Falling asleep while watching a movie by myself
As long as I didn't pay to rent it, I'm ok with this.  I fell asleep watching Scream 4 (I guess it wasn't scary enough), I just finished it the next day.

Hate It: The lack of dairy in my life.  I want a glass of milk.  And maybe some ice cream.

Love It: Fall TV is almost here!
I have missed all my shows so much.

{via}
 Hate It: Fall TV is almost here.
When there is nothing to watch I feel that I am much more productive.  Plus I was looking at my nightly schedules, and Thursday nights has Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Glee and Two and a Half Men.  How am I supposed to fit all of these in?



No comments:

Post a Comment