Thursday 9 August 2012

Love It/Hate It #2

Love It: The Olympics
There is always something to watch.

Hate It: When they televise a two hour soccer game that Canada isn't playing in and don't play the Men's diving that does have a Canadian in it
Seriously, I hate knowing the results before I have even watched it.  And diving will always be more interesting than Soccer.  Ok so maybe it was just men's diving prelims, but still.  And apparently everyone is all interested in soccer all of a sudden.  I don't know where that came from.

Love It: Vacation
My vacation week was so awesome and relaxing.

Hate It: Going back to work
It's so hard. 

Love It: Grilled Veggies
I can't even explain how many times I have had grilled peppers and zucchini this summer.  My grilling basket is my favourite kitchen tool.

Hate It: New shoes
You know when you find a pair of black flats that you love and then one day you find holes in them and need a new pair.  And then you have to break in that new pair.  It's awful.  I'm glad they have free band aids at work.

Love It: Seeing two people so in love vowing to spend the rest of their lives together


No comments:

Post a Comment