Friday 17 August 2012

If You Really Knew Me....

This seems to be the blogging trend.  Every time I read one I think, I can't do that.  But I'm going to try to dig deep and come up with some really interesting points.

If you really knew me....

You'd know that I live for food and coffee.  I think about my next meal constantly.

At my finest
 You'd know that I could live the rest of my life with just my husband and maybe two close friends.  I don't feel the need to surround myself with people and would rather be really close to only a few.

You'd know that I live down the street from my parents, stop in frequently, and usually stay for two hours.

You'd know that I have actually grown to love Ryan's Wednesday nights with the guys.  Because I can have me time and do whatever I want.

You'd know that I complain.  A lot.  I'm working on it.

You'd know that I hate ironing my clothes, but my steamer is my best friend.

You'd know that I love me some wine, but I'm really not a big drinker.  It's something I could do without easily.

You'd know that I would love to open my own business, if only I could figure out what I want that business to be.

You'd know that I watch way too much reality TV.  Real Housewives, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Survivor, anything involving the Real World.  I can't help it, it's an addiction.

So there is a little bit more about me. 


1 comment:

  1. i totally think about my next meal all of the time too! it's a real issue lol
    and i'm beyond addicted to reality tv
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete