Saturday 4 August 2012

Going to the Backyard and We're Gonna Get Married

The big day finally arrived!  Let me tell ya, I was engaged at the end of April, Amy and Michaela were engaged sometime in May, and they are both now getting married. I have been married for almost 9 months (yes I just counted it out on my fingers).  It's very weird.  I feel like I have been married forever.  Ask me in 20 years if 9 months is forever....I bet I have a different response. 
So Amy and Jamie got married.  The end.

Oh I guess there was more to it than that.  I don't have many pictures of the actual event since Ryan and I were both in it.  A bridesmaid with a camera is frowned upon while the ceremony is taking place.  Anyways, that's what photographers are for.  But I do have many pictures of us ladies preparing for the day.

It was a simple ceremony with no fluff.  Short and sweet.  They said I do, they said their vows, they signed the registry.  Let's party.

All of the photos were taken in the backyard.  That is part of the reason why Amy was married at home.  She really wanted pictures on their property.  I can't wait to see them all.

How cute is the flower girl and her dress - it's from Etsy
It was a beautiful day.  Currently the happy couple is in Antigua.  Memories of our fantastic honeymoon come back.  I'm only slightly jealous. 

Now today is wedding number two.  So I'm off to do what girls do before they attend a wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment